Hiring a REALTOR® to help you locate, view, negotiate, and purchase a home is a great decision. In most cases, as a buyer, you do not even pay your REALTOR® to work for you. In most transactions, the vendor (seller) pays commissions that are shared between cooperating brokerages. This allows a prospective buyer to tap into the tremendous benefits of working with a professional without incurring the expense.
Here is just a short list of services I would be happy to provide you with:
- I can help you establish what you can afford to spend, keeping in mind a variety of budgetary
and long term goals.
- I can explain a variety of financing alternatives and recommend professional lenders well suited
to your circumstances.
- I can provide you with current market estimates of the homes you are interested in so you are
in a better position to know what to offer.
- I can research zoning and land use requirements for you.
- I can access information on a large number of available homes listed on the MLS system and help
you find one or more that meets your needs and wants.
- I can arrange to privately show you homes that you are interested in.
- I can help you avoid the common pitfalls of home purchasing by advising you on what to look for,
and what to focus on while viewing a property.
- I can negotiate on your behalf for the best possible price on the property you want.
- I can help you in preparing and accepting offers and counter-offers, and assist in closing.
- I can recommend experience, reliable lawyers, home inspectors, and other professionals you will
need to work with.
If you are interested in working with me and allowing me the opportunity to help you find your next
home, please contact me!